Tony and I were talking last weekend about Fall Back. We were reminiscing about the days (before we had kids) when we savored the weekend that everyone set their clocks back. What's not to love? You got to sleep an extra hour!! Somehow we don't savor it as much anymore. Maybe because on Saturday, trying to convince Walker to stay up a little later was next to impossible. Somehow I knew that my next morning was going to come early.
Well here we are 3 days into "Fall Back" and what time did Walker decide to wake up this morning? 5:24 a.m. I mean, it's daylight out his window - it's time to get up. He doesn't see to care that he's getting less sleep at night....or that mom is too. I'm cranky.
2 comments:
amen!!!!! luke is not realizing that 6:00 is not the new 7:00!! i will send the info on the house, sorry for my delay! love y'all.
We're all feeling the pain! =) Brayden was up before 7 a few days meaning I had the two little ones awake at the same time!
Post a Comment