Tony and I have been periodically teaching Jordan new Bible verses. The other day he said "Momma I'm going to teach you a new Bible verse." I said, "Okay," not knowing what to expect. He said "Do not put your toys in the bushes, because they might get lost." I laughed as I have told him that many times. So playing along, I had to repeat it back to him and I asked him where to find it in the Bible. He said "Matthew". Well that was last week sometime. So tonight I was putting him to bed and I was teaching him a new verse (Joshua 1:9). He said "Momma do you remember the verse I taught you the last time?" I said "No, what was it?" And he said "Do not put your toys in the bushes or they will get lost. Matthew 27".
I don't know how to respond to this but laugh. I know God has a sense of humor too.
2 comments:
This is so precious!!! A memory made! One of the greatest gifts a child can have is Godly parents!
More later....right now I need to go check the bushes! Love, GG
that's too cute Kassie.
Post a Comment