Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekend in Seattle

I went to visit my friend Laura in Seattle this past weekend.  We had a great time.  I had never been there before, so she showed me all the hot spots and we even stayed in a swanky hotel downtown one night.  The food was great, the weather was perfect (High 60's!) and I got a nice break from real life.  Thanks, Laura!  And big thanks to GG for keeping the boys for what must have seemed like a lifetime! :O)
The Original Starbucks

Ferry...
  
Cool Clock at Pioneer Square

Laura and I at Pioneer Square

Seattle Skyline


Space Needle

Pike's Market

Guys throwing fish at Pike's


Cool Building


2 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! Fun, fun, fun!

smith said...

It's always fun to have the boys!! Mom really enjoys them too. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I'm glad you were able to go. Love ya. GG