Enough about my un-schedule, last week was filled with things to do. We got home from Nashville Monday and I had small group monday night after a quick but necessary trip to the grocery, Tuesday made food for a friend who just had surgery, Jordan had swim lessons, sips 'n' strokes with friends that night, Wednesday the boys had preschool and Tony and I closed on our refinance (4.625% yay), Thursday was swim class and Friday Jordan's class field trip to the planetarium (pictured) and Parents night out at the church last night (Tony and I got to go to dinner with some friends). Where did my un-schedule go and can it please come back? As busy as last week was, I really loved it. I'm feeling more connected in Birmingham. I think they say it takes 2 years to adjust to a move, so we are definitely on the back half. Whatever this week brings, we will find joy in it.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Scheduled
Enough about my un-schedule, last week was filled with things to do. We got home from Nashville Monday and I had small group monday night after a quick but necessary trip to the grocery, Tuesday made food for a friend who just had surgery, Jordan had swim lessons, sips 'n' strokes with friends that night, Wednesday the boys had preschool and Tony and I closed on our refinance (4.625% yay), Thursday was swim class and Friday Jordan's class field trip to the planetarium (pictured) and Parents night out at the church last night (Tony and I got to go to dinner with some friends). Where did my un-schedule go and can it please come back? As busy as last week was, I really loved it. I'm feeling more connected in Birmingham. I think they say it takes 2 years to adjust to a move, so we are definitely on the back half. Whatever this week brings, we will find joy in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment