Friday, August 7, 2009
Just when we started getting settled...
... yep, we're moving. Fun times await this month in getting the house ready to try to sell. Fruit of the Loom has decided to close all the offices in Alex City and relocate everyone to Bowling Green, KY. My heart hurts. I really love it here. I was so excited about Jordan's school starting and all of the plans we had over the next year with the boys and with our church and all of the new friends we have made. God is in control I know, and I know why he brought us here. We have made some great friends and also grown in our faith. We have been challenged and changed our hearts to the point where our World View has completely changed, hopefully forever. Who knows how much longer we will be here - the market is slow and low - but we will cherish it even as it looks to be hectic keeping the house in "show" condition with two destructive boys. When we do leave, I will sure have fond memories of Birmingham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This post makes me sad :(
I do know your family will enjoy having you closer. =)
Post a Comment