Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New House

Well we are all moved in... at least the boxes and furniture are in our house. We still have lots of work ahead, but today I was able to empty most of the kitchen boxes and put up the Christmas tree and some other festive decorations. It's definitely starting to feel like home. I think this is going to be my favorite house that we've ever lived in. It's not too big and uses the space in it well. Off to eat dinner... hopefully I will post some pics soon after they finish painting the cabinets. So happy to finally be settled!! Praise God for this smooth transition.

3 comments:

john and nikki said...

so glad to hear you are finally moved in and getting settled. i can't wait to see pics of your new house and inside it! tell jordan miss abby and allie say hello. we msis you guys! have a good christmas! love ya!

Christine said...

I can't wait for pictures! I miss you friend!!!

Kfranklin said...

YEAHH!!! I'm grateful it seemed so smooth also. Praying for a quick building of community for you. love you and miss you.