Thursday, March 4, 2010

This week...

We have had a good last few weeks. It's finally March, so that means spring has to be here soon! Looking forward to a sunny weekend. Jordan has almost mastered his cartwheels in gymnastics and Walker, it seems, is very coordinated for his age. We have been visiting various churches, still haven't settled on a church home. Jordan starts soccer practice next week and games start the 20th - we'll see how he does with mom as coach. I'm interested to see myself. Other than that, we are enjoying our free time (if you can call it that). I'm in the process of painting some wooden trunks and hope to finish that this weekend. I will try to get some pictures up some time soon... haven't really been in the picture taking mood lately I guess. Thanks for checking in on us...

2 comments:

Christine said...

And...you have been so busy being a book editor :)
I can't wait for pictures of the trunks!

Kfranklin said...

hi sweet cheeks!