Monday, August 9, 2010
A Runner Once Again!
My new found freedom brings me back to my love - running!! Got 21 miles in last week for the first time in a while (to go over 20), and I only ran 4 times. Looking to up my mileage to 30 before Ragnar in November. I am also doing this Grand Prix thingy with the Bowling Green Road Runners of which I am a proud member. It just keeps me running. They have a designated race each month that you get points for depending on where you place in your age group. At the end of the year they tally the points and give out awards. I definitely won't place as I already missed 2 races, and they throw everyone under age 40 together, but I still have 4 more to go and it keeps me focused. Other than that, I am looking forward to revealing an outdoor project Tony has been tirelessly working on on the weekends. He is such a trooper. It should be done in the next 6 weeks or so. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment