Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Jordan and Walker had a great time Halloween. Our neighborhood has many trailers (hay rides) carrying kids around to different areas and dropping them so they can attack houses and then loading back on. Jordan and Walker rode with about 20 other kids and had a great time. Then Tony took Jordan around some more after Walker called it quits. Jordan ended up with tons of candy.


Jordan the power ranger and Walker the Motorcycle stunt man.


Jordan and Walker with Moheb (aka Harry Potter)


Walker enjoying some homemade hot chocolate post trick or treating.



Jordan and all his loot. He made out great!


Today at school is "dress as your favorite Bible Character" day and Jordan wanted to be David as a shepherd boy. I was pretty proud of my last minute creativity.

3 comments:

smith said...

You did a great job Kassie! I cherish this picture!

smith said...

Love the Halloween pictures!

Christine said...

I am so proud of your creativity!!! I love the costumes. Also love Harry. hahaha