Saturday, July 30, 2011

Holiday World

Oh, we had the best time yesterday!  Tony took the day off, and my friend Jenni from high school and her husband and son came up for a couple of days.  Yesterday, we all loaded up and went to Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana.  This place is so fun.  It's an amusement park and water park combo.  The water park has the most amazing water slides I've ever been down.  To my surprise, Walker even had a blast and went down a bunch of them.  His favorite was one where you are on a mat, on your stomach, head first racing 9 other people.  You go down 3 hills and actually catch air on the last one.  It's super fun and fast and I couldn't believe he did it, much less went back about 10 times!
Check it out from a youtube video here:

Of course, I left my camera in the car, so no pics.  But the day was great.  It was nice being able to divide the boys when they wanted to do different rides.  Paxton and Jordan were inseparable but Walker isn't too fond of the dark water slides so he stayed with Jenni and I some.  We had a wonderful visit with them and can't wait until they come back again some time soon.

No comments: