Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Walker's Birthday

Nana and Poppy came up the weekend before Walker's Party.  They were out of town for his party, but I got this picture while they were here.  Poppy took Jordan to a American Indian History Show and Jordan got real arrowheads.  

Walker testing out the slip and slide at his birthday party.  10 feet x 100 feet long.    It was a big hit.


Jordan taking off.

Fun on the trampoline during the party.  I think we had 17 kids at one point.

Walker hanging out in a tree.

Walker and his buddy Seth.

Walker zooming down the slip and slide.

Cake... not sure where Walker is...

GG and Pops were with us for the party and were a great help.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of them.  :(  We had a busy weekend... but it was a lot of fun.  Hard to believe my baby is 6!

No comments: