Friday, March 1, 2013

Bowl Game and 2nd Grade Chapel

How behind am I?  I am just posting pictures from the beginning of January and it's March 1.  Sad thing, I haven't taken many pictures.  Here are a few from the Ole Miss bowl game in Birmingham that we attended in January.  GG, Pops, Nana, and Poppy all joined us.  It was a lot of fun and the rebels won!  The other pics are of Jordan and his classmates leading Chapel with their songs and chants about America.  They did a great job.  Can you believe Jordan knows the capital of every state?  Now he's working on the Presidents.  I think today at school he said all 44 by memory.  Such a smarty.  He also took 2nd place in the regional spelling bee a couple of weeks ago.  Next Friday is the regional speech meet in which both boys will participate.  






No comments: