Friday, February 22, 2008
Appreciation from Jordan
Yesterday was a yucky day. We needed it, but it rained the entire day nonstop. So, instead of getting out and running errands, I decided we would have a fun day inside at home. The boys got to pick games to play and I just played along without worrying about my household duties. We played many variations of chase and wrestling, danced forever to their favorite music, played with Play-dough, worked on letters and phonics with Jordan (Walker was not so into that one) and just had a fun day. Jordan even got away with not napping. And it was all worth it when late yesterday afternoon, Jordan was playing with a remote to one of our fans. He turned and pointed it at me and said "Momma, I'm changing you to Dadda." It does feel good to be appreciated. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweet little boy. if your boys think of tony anything like what luke thinks of michael, that was the ultimate of the ultimate compliments!
Post a Comment