Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cheerio Box Surprise!


This morning, I got out the Cheerios for Walker. I put some on the counter for him and he ate them and said "More Cheerios!" So I got the box and put my hand in to get some more. I felt something in the box that wasn't a cheerio and pulled it out. Well, two days ago I had made them grilled cheese sandwiches. I guess I left the Cheerio box too close to Walker while he was eating and he decided to put pieces of his grilled cheese in it. Gross. And I thought he had started eating better. Goes to show you what happens when you look away for a second.....

2 comments:

Sonya said...

LOL! Too funny! All the pics are so cute. Naked Walker is adorable. I had one of those surprises on the floor too the other day. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Walkie has the "I think Mommy knows" expression on his face. He is sooo cute!!!