Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Tee Ball Game






The Chelsea Yankees!! What a team!! :) Jordan had his first Tee ball game today. It was fun and hilarious to watch if you can imagine. Here are some pictures. The last picture is of Jordan running to first base by way of the pitcher's mound after his hit. I also video taped some parts - my favorite being Jordan's entire team chasing a ball that was hit and him playing in the dirt not even noticing the ball was hit. :) That's our Jordan. I have to say that he is the youngest (and smallest) one, but it's fun for him and fun to watch!


4 comments:

Kfranklin said...

those are awesome! the helmet is bigger than he is!!! so cute.

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! Have fun Jordan! I hope he loves every minute!

john and nikki said...

that is so cute! way to go jordan!

The McCormicks said...

these are too cute! I love them!