I came home from my Bible Study last night to find that Tony had switched Walker's bed from Crib to Toddler bed (a pretty significant thing for a 23 month old). Oh, and he moved the Toddler bed into Jordan's room. All without me, or my input. So now they are sharing a room, and I didn't even have time to prepare myself for it! Well here is the current, disasterous layout of the room.... I still haven't found the right bunk beds, but I painted Walker's letters today, finally, and hung them under Jordan's. They are officially sharing a room. Check back with me next week to see if they still are... I didn't get much sleep last night and they napped in separate rooms this afternoon. More to come! :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Consolidating...
I came home from my Bible Study last night to find that Tony had switched Walker's bed from Crib to Toddler bed (a pretty significant thing for a 23 month old). Oh, and he moved the Toddler bed into Jordan's room. All without me, or my input. So now they are sharing a room, and I didn't even have time to prepare myself for it! Well here is the current, disasterous layout of the room.... I still haven't found the right bunk beds, but I painted Walker's letters today, finally, and hung them under Jordan's. They are officially sharing a room. Check back with me next week to see if they still are... I didn't get much sleep last night and they napped in separate rooms this afternoon. More to come! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Can't believe he did it without you. Our girls share a room and while I wasn't for it at first they do like it and do great together. we separated them during nap times though and no toys were kept in the room. good luck!
That's funny that Tony took it upon himself! How's it going now? Hopefully they're doing great
Post a Comment