Friday, September 19, 2008

Botanical Gardens











Yesterday I took the boys to the Botanical Gardens to walk around.  We had not been there before, and the weather turned out perfect.  It was beautiful and the boys had a great time running around and exploring.  If I was a good photographer, it would be a great place to get some pictures.  But since I'm not, here is what we are stuck with.  (Jordan would NOT let me take his picture - most of the time he was running down paths away from the camera!)

3 comments:

smith said...

The pictures are great! You can tell they are having FUN!!! The pictures capture the friendship between the boys.Love, GG

Sonya said...

I was thinking as I was scrolling down that would be a cool place to take some pictures! I think you got some really cute shots!

john and nikki said...

cute pics! the boys are getting sooo big! miss you guys!