We headed out to Nashville for Thanksgiving this year. We spent the actual day with grandmother and family in KY. It was a beautiful day! I got up early that morning and ran a 5k in Franklin - the Habitrot - with my personal best time of 23:48. I am slowly but surely getting a little faster each time I run one. Up in Kentucky, we feasted on a traditional Thanksgiving meal - boy can my grandmother cook!! I wish I could cook 1/2 as well now as she does at age 84! We got to see my cousin John and his family - little Connor is now 1 and trying to keep up with his bigger cousins. Friday, my mom and I got up and headed out for a day of shopping. We haven't been able to do this since I had kids and we had such a great time! We didn't buy that much but it was fun being out with the masses. All the while Ole Miss was killing Mississippi State in football which made Tony's day! Saturday night mom and dad kept the boys and Tony and I had a rare night out. We ate at Bonefish grill (yum!) and caught a movie - Australia - which was really good. So, we had a great weekend! These are a few pics from our adventures!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
We headed out to Nashville for Thanksgiving this year. We spent the actual day with grandmother and family in KY. It was a beautiful day! I got up early that morning and ran a 5k in Franklin - the Habitrot - with my personal best time of 23:48. I am slowly but surely getting a little faster each time I run one. Up in Kentucky, we feasted on a traditional Thanksgiving meal - boy can my grandmother cook!! I wish I could cook 1/2 as well now as she does at age 84! We got to see my cousin John and his family - little Connor is now 1 and trying to keep up with his bigger cousins. Friday, my mom and I got up and headed out for a day of shopping. We haven't been able to do this since I had kids and we had such a great time! We didn't buy that much but it was fun being out with the masses. All the while Ole Miss was killing Mississippi State in football which made Tony's day! Saturday night mom and dad kept the boys and Tony and I had a rare night out. We ate at Bonefish grill (yum!) and caught a movie - Australia - which was really good. So, we had a great weekend! These are a few pics from our adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a nice holiday. That picture of Jordan and Walker at the top/right is too cute!
Hey Kass! Love the photos of your boys, they are getting so big! Love Walker's hair cut! What a great picture of the four of you, too, in front of the fireplace in the upper corner of your blog. Great family shot! Hope you are doing well. How's your IT band? Did you get those new sneaks yet?
Post a Comment