Wow, so today was Jordan's last swim lesson of the session. Total, he had 7 lessons and we are going to go ahead and keep him in the class through February now. He is swimming by himself for about 10 yards - head in the water, kicking and swimming with his arms. He can jump off the side of the pool and swim to his teacher. All he has to really learn now is how to come up for air and go back to swimming! It's amazing that he has learned so much so fast. I guess when it comes to swimming, it's all a confidence thing.
These are some pics of the boys I took the last 2 days.
2 comments:
Way to go, Jordan! You will enjoy the pools so much more now. WOW Walker, I love the hair style! What a cutie! I love you all. GG
way to go jordan, now if i can only get abby not to be afraid of the water! i guess we need to get her enrolled in swim lessons. we miss you guys! you need to come visit sometime!
Post a Comment