Monday, June 28, 2010
5 weeks Left
I feel like my life is about to change significantly. No, I'm not pregnant. But 5 weeks from tomorrow my boys start school. From then on my life will be one big schedule. They also both start fall soccer and who knows what else. I'm training for my fall races and am really excited to have a little time each morning to run, but there is a sense of loss. I really have loved my time with my boys while they have been home, and we have had a lot of fun. They are ready though. You can only run around and play only with your brother for so long before the friend/enemy line becomes blurry. :) But when moving, having each other is definitely a life saver. So we have 5 weeks left, one of which includes a big trip to GG and Pops' house. I'm sure it will fly by, but I'm savoring it as it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, you have such sweet boys. I miss them. Tell them I said hi :)
Post a Comment