Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Patio Before and After
When we bought this house, we knew the patio needed work. The worst part isn't pictured here but basically there were holes where the stone and grout had weathered. I tripped on it once and it wasn't pretty. :)
So we had to have the stone dug up. We have some projects in mind for the stones but they have yet to take shape.
Ahhh, now it is a nice, level, smooth surface. It still has some interesting detail with the random stamped pattern. Now the boys can ride their bikes and scooters in the back... and things are not quite as dangerous. Tony claims we should have had the whole yard done... I think he just doesn't like to mow. Do you see the Koi Pond? The one I wish didn't exist? It's actually growing on me. If I'm in the back and the fountain isn't on, I notice. I have grown accustom to the sound of falling water. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new patio, it looks fantastic! Glad you still have your "pool" :-)
Post a Comment