Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Here!

We had a great spring weekend.  Jordan and Walker had soccer games, we worked in the yard, great church service Sunday and we went for a 2 hour hike at Mammoth Cave State Park (the boys made it the whole way and loved it!).  It helped that the weather was gorgeous, if not a little hot, yesterday.  Here are some pictures from our weekend.  Hope you are enjoying your spring as well!!


Pond before I started working on it (after pulling some weeds though!)

Pond after I planted some blue rug and new mulch (still have to mulch the right side!)


Jordan and his buddy Gianni before their soccer game.  Jordan had 2 goals and Gianni added one in their 7-1 victory!

 Jordan in action... yes he's 1/2 the size of the other kid in the picture. :)

Jordan and Walker before heading to church yesterday.  I love these boys!

No comments: