Friday, December 16, 2011

Friends, Parties and Programs

The boys had Drake and JT over Monday after school... ummm, yeah,  They were crazy.



Here is Walker at his Christmas party yesterday...

                          And Jordan at his....
                     And Jordan at Basketball Practice last night.  So cute.
                     And Jordan with Chloe (left) and Maddie (right) this morning at teh Christmas program.
                    Jordan, Andrea, Hope and Maddie
                          Mark, Christopher, and Jordan

I couldn't get over to where Walker's class was.  Oh well.  On a whim, Jordan and I are headed to West Virginia in the morning to go ski with Kris and Caroline.  Looking forward to it but stressed with how much I still have to do before Christmas.  We aren't coming back until Wednesday.  I am going to try to just enjoy the moment, knowing that we will always remember the trip and no one will remember the extra dust around my house when they visit. :)

No comments: