10. Light Fixture Decoration... I had the idea to put ornaments on my dining room light fixture. I thought it turned out really cute with these Extra Large Jingle Bells.
9. Poinsettia Tin... The last year my Grandfather was able to celebrate Christmas with us, he filled this tin with candy for the kids to all have. I now have it and usually sit it out, but this year had the idea to fill it with poinsettias which was grand. I love it!
8. My Christmas Card Tree... This year I hole punched them and hung them by ribbon on the tree instead of having them fall all over the place.
7. Nativity Scenes... Our friends, Kristen and Michael, went on a mission trip to Uganda a few years ago. They brought us back this nativity scene made by the Ugandan people out of Ebony. I love getting it out every year!
My mom gave me this Nativity scene when I was pregnant with Jordan, and she added more to it as the years progressed. I LOVE it as well!!
6. My New Jewelry Tree... My Mother-in-law gave me this jewelry tree for Christmas. I have been wanting one, now I can find the jewelry I'm looking for!!
5. Cowboy Christmas... My mom's side of the family had a cowboy Christmas gathering, complete with steak, potatoes and beans. YUM and FUN!
4. Ski Trip... Despite my doubt about time constraints, Jordan and I headed to West Virginia with my brother and niece to ski for a few days. It was really fun and Jordan and Caroline had a great time together.
3. Christmas Morning... My parents were able to spend the night and be with us when the boys got up Christmas morning. It was nice having family at our house (and for the help for Santa!). They were able to come to church with us that morning which was extra special as well. After Dad's heart surgery and complications this year, it was an extra special Christmas with him.
2. My Dad's family celebrated Christmas at our house this year. It was the first time my grandmother (88) wasn't able to cook for everyone, and the first time we weren't at her house. I am grateful for her and that she was able to be with us all.
1. My family!! So blessed and thankful for them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment