Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trip to Lower Alabama

We returned last night from a trip to visit GG and Pops, with a few days at the beach thrown in.  Here are some pics from the trip...  Somehow I didn't get any with GG and Pops.  I am not good at getting the right pictures lately.

Tony throwing Walker at the pool

Jordan, Walker, Lottie Ann and Samantha (some friends we seem to vacation with a lot!) playing tag with Tony

Walker enjoying a cup of coffee one morning?  This was at our condo.  I loved the way the
owners had decorated.  It was soooo nice and refreshing.

My cutie

More pics of condo... Walker wanted to be in all the pictures.  He does make them cuter doesn't he?

Bed head!

Tony enjoying some beach time


Tag on the beach!

This was the view from our condo.  Storm rolling in behind Jordan.  I like being on the bay side!

Tony and I got a couple of nights to ourselves after GG and Pops picked up the boys.  It rained most of the time, but we did get an afternoon walk on the beach.  The rocks are where Perdido Pass is... where the bay meets the ocean.

My sweet boys...

The boys love spending time with Mamaw while visiting GG and Pops.  She lives in the basement (it's a really nice basement!).  I would say they lock her down there, but really, she locks herself down there.  :)

No comments: