Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Growth Spurt???
Unbelievable, I know, but I can't keep Jordan full!! He is eating constantly! This morning he had oatmeal AND eggs with cheese. Plus, he's eating whole hotdogs with the bun (and mustard), ham and cheese sandwiches, and Cheeseburgers now. I know, not the healthiest things, but for him it's about gaining weight, not cholesterol at this point. It took me 3 and 1/2 years to get him to eat any meat! I'm just excited that maybe he's going to put on some weight. I forget how small he is until I see him with his tee ball team and he is a good head shorter than every other kid. Tony always laughs and says he will go through a growth spurt one day and be bigger than every other kid. I guess he says that's what happened to him.....we'll see. I love my little Jordan so much, he has such a sweet spirit, I just think he will have an easier time in life if he isn't the smallest kid around. I guess he'll always have Walker to protect him (99% for height).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment