Monday, May 26, 2008

Tee Ball Finale

This past weekend we had Jordan's Final Tee Ball game. You may wonder how Jordan will live without it, or what he learned from it, or even what his favorite part about it was. I will answer this with a direct quote from him "I don't like ANYTHING about Tee Ball!"

We laugh. Jordan may not be our resident athlete. He just didn't get tee ball. Granted, there are no outs, no score keeping, nothing to run from - really, no point except learning the game. However, some of the other kids seemed to enjoy it. Not Jordan. Shall I try another sport or wait until he reaches a higher maturity level? The verdict is still out....

3 comments:

smith said...

That's our Jordan! Great pictures of Walker, Jordan and Caroline! Love you. GG

Sonya said...

Sounds like Austin! =)

john and nikki said...

I can't even believe it! I would've thought he would LOVE tee ball. Oh well, I guess he'll have to be a soccer stud!