Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday Night Bible Study
We have been doing Bible Studies on Sunday nights with Jordan and sometimes Walker too. We go over what Jordan learned in Sunday School and talk about how he can apply it in everyday life. Well, my heart melted when last night, Jordan came to me while I was watching TV and said, "Momma, I want to do our Bible Study." He had his Daddy's Bible and his own Bible in his arms and said, "I have all the stuff we need." Then he went and told Tony the same thing. So we had a Tuesday night Bible Study as well! It's cute to see how much he enjoys that time and learning God's word. It may be more the attention at this point that he enjoys about it, but it's a great opportunity for us to instill Godly principles in him at an early age. And, I have to admit, I have even been learning (or re-learning) some of the stories from his Sunday School class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK! That's it! My heart is completely melted.
First, seeing the excellent Art Work by Walker and then hearing about Jordan and the Bible Story - WHAT A BLESSING!!
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."Prov. 22:6(NIV)
We love you. GG & Pops
Post a Comment