Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Party 10-24

We had our Neighborhood Fall party today.  It was fun to have Kristen and Michael and Luke join us from Atlanta for the day.  We do miss our Atlanta friends.  Here are some pictures from the party.  


Kristen with Luke and Walker on the train ride


Jordan and Walker with their fighting stance

Michael and Luke before the Fire Truck ride

Walker telling me about the fire truck ride

Jordan on a horse

Daddy and the boys on the train ride

Jordan marching in the parade with his "tough face"  (I thought he was upset about something so I kept asking him if he was ok and he said "No, mom, I have to look tough")

Jordan (the power ranger space man ????  we're not really sure what he is though I think it's a commando costume but Jordan's description is better) and our little fireman




No comments: