Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Sold it!

Yes, the baby furniture is gone.  A couple of weeks ago, I listed it on Craigslist and sold it immediately.  I guess it was a good deal because I had 3 replies within an hour of listing it.  

I really believe, after much prayer, that I can and will be a better mom to my two boys, than I would be to three.  It's really hard at my age (especially when many of my friends are pregnant) to know that I will not be pregnant or give birth again.  It's sort of a mourning process, even though I am completely at peace with the decision.  Tony and I are still open to adopting an older child when our boys are older - that is something I pray about and feel a heart tug toward.  It's hard for me to justify bringing another life into this world when there are so many struggling children even here in the U.S. that we could help.  We'll see where God leads us from here. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a hard decision to make! Either way you have two wonderful boys and your family is perfect as it is. Any additions would be a blessing. You never know what the future holds :-)

Sonya said...

Glad you sold it so easily! I think lots of moms go through the same feelings. Even me and I'm sure our three are it! I know the future is bright for your family and any more that may become a part of it one day =)